AIVEPET was incorporated in 1973.
When your products, supplies, raw materials or equipment are marketed and distributed, it is vital to comply with all contractual specifications. Our services allow you to protect your interests, reduce risks and increase confidence levels through the certifications we issue, internationally recognized that attest compliance with these specifications. Additionally, we have professional insurance policies issued by recognized international insurance companies that cover our certifications.
We strive to:
- Monitor our clients' interests without prejudice to our independent position.
- Satisfy our customers with fast, relevant, complete and accurate information.
- Maintain continuous communication with our customers to ensure timely responses to any request.
- Technologically updated daily to provide a service of high quality.
- Maintain an agile management, participatory and updated.
Mission, View, Social Commitment, Values
Provide highly qualified professional service by implementing internationally recognized procedures, in order to meet market needs, sustained growth and make a reasonable profit.
Maintain strategic partnerships with our clients, optimize and continuously improve our activities, offering a quality service, with advanced technology and highly qualified personnel to achieve the best position in the international market.
Collaborate with the communities where we operate in the development and maintenance of their well-being through: improvement courses, availability of our facilities to colleges for training students, support sport activities, environmental protection practices and strict compliance procedures in the development of our activities.
Our core values are:
- Business Ethics.
- Service Responsibility.
- Commitment to Quality.
- Safety and Health in the Development of Our Activities.
- Care for the Environment.
AIVEPET´S quality policy is to use the best procedures to provide an optimal independent inspection service of cargoes of liquid hydrocarbons, gases, and solid goods, in bulk or containers, as well as laboratory services, certification of custody transfers, calibration of containers and transportation of hydrocarbon samples, complying with national and international standards governing these services, achieving total customer satisfaction and maintaining a high level of competitiveness, and continually improving the effectiveness of our quality management system.
Industrial Policy, Safety and Environment
AIVEPET is a leading company, convinced of the importance of its workers, the environment and the integration of new technologies.
Taking into account these principles, the Company policy is to provide its services ensuring the implementation of its various activities under optimum conditions of safety, health and protection of the environment, compliance with national and international regulations governing the matter, in order to ensure the physical integrity of its workers and avoid damage to the properties of its customers, and the environment.
We have a human capital with expertise in various branches of engineering, chemistry and Finance. Our professional group has an average of 15 years of experience in the service of our customers 24 hours a day, every day of the year. The professional level of our field team allows us to communicate effectively with staff terminals and ships, and have a clear conception of the essence, significance and consequences of the work being done. Our knowledge, experience and exclusive product quality database, allows us to identify market opportunities for our customers. We are able to quickly respond to the changing needs of our customers.
- We have certifications that attest our management system and ensure our quality standards. ISO 9001: 2008
- We have professional insurance policies issued by recognized international companies which cover our clients for errors or omissions in the delivery of our service.
- Members of ASTM, and the Translation Committee of API
- Independent witnesses active throughout the process. We take preventive action and propose alternatives to the entities involved, when potential problems or deviations to contractual agreements between the parties are detected. Support negotiations between buyers and sellers with our experience in quality and logistics. Reconciling differences. Safeguarding the interests of our customers and a continuous improvement process has maintained the confidence and satisfaction of our customers.